- Limba de predare: Engleza/ English
- Domeniul de studiu: Relații Internaționale și Studii Europene / International Relations and European Studies
- Forma de invatamant: Zi- Taxă / Day – Tax
- Durata studiilor: 2 ani / 2 years
- Numarul de credite necesare pentru obtinerea diplomei de master: 120 ECTS
- Numar de locuri bugetate: –
- Numar de locuri cu taxa: 50
- Taxa de școlarizare: 3000 RON / an, RON 3000 / year
- Datele de contact ale coordonatorului specializarii: Conf. univ.dr. habil. /Assoc. Prof. Ph.D. habil. Gabriela Ciot
- Compatibilitatea cu alte programe masterale din alte tari:
- Parteneriate institutionale: Ministerul Afacerilor Externe, prin Centrul Info Europa
Misiune / Mission
The mission of this MA programme is to train future diplomats, able to respond to the challenges of nowadays diplomacy, of international development and of global markets.
Obiective / Objectives
The programme aims to offer the essential skills to practice diplomacy, especially cultural diplomacy and the practical skills needed to negotiate, to take decisions, to communicate, to evaluate the context of international political, economic and strategic relations where diplomacy is taking place.
Oportunități pentru studenții noștri / Opportunities for our students
The MA students will have the opportunity to meet and engage with a wide range of international professionals from the world of diplomacy and business.
The MA students will benefit from friendly and open discussions with our academic staff, and will also have the opportunity to interact with and learn from leading practitioners in the diplomatic field through our conferences, debates and workshops, where they will participate in simulations and project work, recreating real life diplomatic situations in which they will play a part.
The possibility to specialize in the field of politic-diplomatic negotiations in the Center for International and European Negotiations and to obtain the Certificate of specialization according to the number of hours spent in the simulations.
The possibility to visit leading European institutions in diplomacy and business.
Potențialii beneficiari / Who benefits of this MA Programme
Graduates of BA level, from universities from Romania and abroad, especially in the field of international relations and European studies, law, social sciences, political sciences, economics, history.
Diplome si calificari / Diploma and Qualifications
Diploma of Master Studies in the field of International Relations and European Studies .
Discipline obligatorii / Compulsory disciplines
- Negotiations and Intercultural Relations
- Concepts and approaches in International Relations Theory
- Theories of Economic Globalization
- Idiosyncrasies and Foreign Policy Decision-Making
- Geo-Economics and Geo-Culture
- Cultural Diplomacy – Power, Influence and Reputation
- Fundamentals of International Management
- Nation Branding and Cultural Diplomacy
- Management of International Communication
- Management and security of information
- Cultural Globalization
- Religion in World Politics
- Cultural Policies
- Literature and Diplomatic Communication
- Cultural Values and Negotiations Stiles
- Future Trends in International Relations and Cultural Diplomacy
- Professional development and practical training programme
- Black Sea Region
- Cultural Stiles and Diplomacy
- Balkan Region
- Public speaking and writing
Echipa de predare / Teaching Staff
- Conf. univ. dr. habil. Gabriela Ciot – coordinator of MA programme, Faculty of European Studies
- Prof. univ. dr. Nicolae Păun – Dean of Faculty of European Studies
- Prof. univ. dr. Vasile Pușcaș – Chief Negotiator with European Union (2000-2004), Minister of European Affairs (2009)
- Cristian Diaconescu – Chief of Presidential Administration (2012-2014), Minister of Foreign Affairs (2009), Minister of Justice (2004)
- Prof. univ. dr. Dan Dungaciu – Director of the Institute of Political Sciences and International Relations of Romanian Academy, Director of University Foundation Black Sea
- Prof. univ. dr. Ovidiu Pecican – Faculty of European Studies
- Conf. univ. dr. Alina Branda – Faculty of European Studies
- Conf. univ. dr. Mircea Maniu – Vice-dean, Faculty of European Studies
- Conf. univ. dr. Sergiu Mișcoiu – Faculty of European Studies
- Lect. univ. dr. Adrian Corpădean – Faculty of European Studies
- Lect. univ. dr. Delia Flanja – Faculty of European Studies
- Lect. univ. dr. Gabriel Gherasim – Faculty of European Studies
- Lect. univ. dr. Raluca Moldovan – Faculty of European Studies
Oportunități de carieră / Career opportunities
The graduates could be absorbed by the following structures:
- European institutions: European Commission, European Parliament;
- National institutes: central and local administration at departments for foreign affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Private companies.