Admission to the MA programmes at the Faculty of European Studies consists in:
- an interview (100% of the final admission grade). For more information about the interview, the candidates should consult the webpage of the MA programme!
- proof of knowledge of English/French, in accordance with the language of instruction(attested by a Language Proficiency Certificate,mimimum level B1)
- additional admission criteria: Bachelor’sdegree exam and average GPA.
- NON-EU candidates have different admission criteria. For more information, please check: https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/non_eu_students.php
IMPORTANT! All candidates with studies adroad (outside Romania) need to obtain a diploma recognition certificate form the Romanian Ministry of Education.
EU cadidates, please, check https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/eu_students.php
NON-EU cadidates, please, check https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/non_eu_students.php
The admission process takes place every year in July and September. The number of places is limited, so early admission (in July) is advised!
Calendar (July session)
9–14 July 2020 (exept for 12 July 2020)
|15 July 2020||Interview|
|16 July 2020||Results|
|16 – 18 July 2020||Admission confirmation|
|18 July 2020||Redistribution of vacancies|
|20 – 23 July 2020||Confirmation after redistribution|
|24 July 2020||Final results|
- Candidates from EU member states can apply for subsidized (budgeted) places (no tuition fees).
- For the candidates from EU member states ocupying non-subsidized places, the tuition fee is of 3000 RON/year
Contact: Delia Pop-Flanja, email: firstname.lastname@example.org