For the 2024 admission session, the information will be updated
Admission to the MA programmes at the Faculty of European Studies consists of:
- an interview (100% of the final admission grade). For more information about the interview, the candidates should consult the webpage of the MA programme!
- proof of knowledge of English/French/German, in accordance with the language of instruction(attested by a Language Proficiency Certificate,mimimum level B1)
- additional admission criteria: Bachelor’s degree exam and average GPA.
- NON-EU candidates have different admission criteria. For more information, please check: https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/admission-international-students/candidates-from-other-countries/master-degree/
IMPORTANT! All candidates with studies abroad (outside Romania) need to obtain a diploma recognition certificate form the Romanian Ministry of Education.
EU candidates, please, check: https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/admission-international-students/candidates-from-eu-countries/master-degree/
NON-EU candidates, please, check: https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/admission-international-students/candidates-from-other-countries/master-degree/
The admission process takes place every year in July and September. The number of places is limited, so early admission (in July) is advised!
Master admission calendar session July 2023
|10 – 15 July 2023||Application|
|17 July 2023||Interview (ONLINE)|
|18 July 2023||Results. Submission and answering of inquiries. All inquiries shall be submitted online (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|19 – 22 July 2023||Admission confirmation|
|22 July 2023||Redistribution of vacancies|
|24 – 26 July 2023||Confirmation after redistribution|
|27 July 2023||Final results|
Master admission calendar session September 2023
|4 – 8 September 2023||Application|
|9 September 2023||Interview|
|9 September 2023||Results|
|9 – 10 September 2023||Submission and answering of inquiries. All inquiries shall be submitted online (E-mail: email@example.com)|
|11 – 12 September 2023||Admission confirmation|
|12 September 2023||Redistribution of vacancies|
|13 – 14 September 2023||Confirmation after redistribution|
|15 September 2023||Final results|
- Candidates from EU member states can apply for subsidized (budgeted) places (no tuition fees).
- For the candidates from EU member states ocuppying non-subsidized places, the tuition fee is of 3600 RON/year
Contact: Delia Pop-Flanja, email: firstname.lastname@example.org