Admission to the MA programmes at the Faculty of European Studies consists of:
- an interview (100% of the final admission grade). For more information about the interview, the candidates should consult the webpage of the MA programme!
- proof of knowledge of English/French, in accordance with the language of instruction(attested by a Language Proficiency Certificate,mimimum level B1)
- additional admission criteria: Bachelor’sdegree exam and average GPA.
- NON-EU candidates have different admission criteria. For more information, please check: https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/non_eu_students.php
IMPORTANT! All candidates with studies adroad (outside Romania) need to obtain a diploma recognition certificate form the Romanian Ministry of Education.
EU candidates, please, check https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/eu_students.php
NON-EU candidates, please, check https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/non_eu_students.php
The admission process takes place every year in July and September. The number of places is limited, so early admission (in July) is advised!
Master admission calendar session July 2023
|10 – 15 July 2023||Application|
|17 July 2023||Interview|
|18 July 2023||Results. Submission and answering of inquiries. All inquiries shall be submitted online (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|19 – 22 July 2023||Admission confirmation|
|22 July 2023||Redistribution of vacancies|
|24 – 26 July 2023||Confirmation after redistribution|
|27 July 2023||Final results|
Master admission calendar session September 2023
|4 – 8 September 2023||Application|
|9 September 2023||Interview|
|9 September 2023||Results|
|9 – 10 September 2023||Submission and answering of inquiries. All inquiries shall be submitted online (E-mail: email@example.com)|
|11 – 12 September 2023||Admission confirmation|
|12 September 2023||Redistribution of vacancies|
|13 – 14 September 2023||Confirmation after redistribution|
|15 September 2023||Final results|
- Candidates from EU member states can apply for subsidized (budgeted) places (no tuition fees).
- For the candidates from EU member states ocupying non-subsidized places, the tuition fee is of 3000 RON/year
Contact: Delia Pop-Flanja, email: firstname.lastname@example.org