Admission to the MA programmes at the Faculty of European Studies consists of:
- an interview (100% of the final admission grade). For more information about the interview, the candidates should consult the webpage of the MA programme!
- proof of knowledge of English/French, in accordance with the language of instruction(attested by a Language Proficiency Certificate,mimimum level B1)
- additional admission criteria: Bachelor’sdegree exam and average GPA.
- NON-EU candidates have different admission criteria. For more information, please check: https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/non_eu_students.php
IMPORTANT! All candidates with studies adroad (outside Romania) need to obtain a diploma recognition certificate form the Romanian Ministry of Education.
EU candidates, please, check https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/eu_students.php
NON-EU candidates, please, check https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/non_eu_students.php
The admission process takes place every year in July and September. The number of places is limited, so early admission (in July) is advised!
Calendar (September 2022 session)
|12 – 14 September 2022||Application|
|15 September 2022||Interview|
|15 September 2022||Results|
|16 – 17 September 2022||Admission confirmation|
|17 September 2022||Redistribution of vacancies|
|19 – 21 September 2022||Confirmation after redistribution|
|22 September 2022||Final results|
- Candidates from EU member states can apply for subsidized (budgeted) places (no tuition fees).
- For the candidates from EU member states ocupying non-subsidized places, the tuition fee is of 3000 RON/year
Contact: Delia Pop-Flanja, email: email@example.com