CONFIRMATION OF PLACE
Considering the current circumstances and potential changes that may occur, we advise applicants to regularly check the faculty’s website for updated information!
The place in confirmed once the applicant signs and uploads the Learning Agreement onto the admission platform or sends it in a digital format as instructed by the Faculty.
Failing to send/upload the Learning Agreement or to submit the original documents in the application file to the Secretariat in physical format by the beginning of the academic year leads to the loss of the place earned by contest.
CONFIRMATION PERIOD FOR THE JULY 2021 SESSION
- 20 – 24 July 2021 – confirmation of place by applicants admitted for subsidized places or applicants admitted for non-subsidized places but who opt to be taken into account for the redistribution of subsidized vacancies to be held on 24 July Applicants admitted for subsidized places who confirm their place by 24 July 2021 must check the Redistribution request if they wish to be redistributed to subsidized vacancies. Applicants who are in “stand-by” on the initial lists must check the Redistribution request if they wish to be redistributed for subsidized vacancies on 24 July 2021.
- 20 – 28 July 2021 – confirmation of place by applicants admitted for non-subsidized places who do not opt for redistribution to subsidized
If the applicant is admitted for a non-subsidized place, he/she must provide the proof of payment of the tuition fee during the confirmation stage (first installment 700 RON).
The tuition fee shall be paid on the admission platform, from the applicant’s bank account or by payment order/postal order into the bank account IBAN RO35TREZ21620F330500XXXX of Babeș-Bolyai University, opened at Trezoreria Cluj, fiscal code 4305849, mentioning Universitatea Babeș-Bolyai, Admitere licenţă – Facultatea de Studii Europene. The proof of payment (unless made on the admission platform) shall be uploaded onto the applicant’s account with the filled in and signed Learning Agreement before the deadline in the admission calendar.
If an applicant is admitted for a subsidized place to one programme of study and for a non-subsidized place for another programme, he/she may confirm both places with the option of redistribution. If he/she passes to a subsidized regime for the second programme (which was initially non-subsidized), he/she can choose the subsidized place he/she wishes to take.
An applicant who is admitted for a subsidized place to one programme may attend a second non-subsidized one. In this case, the tuition fee is discounted by 50% (1.400 RON/year).
- If you find your admission form number on the list of applicants admitted for subsidized places (admitted A) on 20 July 2021, you must confirm your place until 24 July 2021, 14.00. If you do not confirm it, you lose the place earned by contest. After this date you have the option of confirming only a non-subsidized place (until 28 July 2021, 16.00), if, of course, you included this option.
- If you find your admission form number on the list of applicants admitted in stand-by for subsidized places (if you opted exclusively for a subsidized place) on 20 July 2021, you must check the Redistribution button (on the admission platform) before 24 July 2021, 14.00. Applicants in stand-by who checked the Redistribution button might pass to subsidized places which have not been confirmed by 24 July 2021, 14.00.
- If you find your admission form number on the list of applicants admitted for a non- subsidized place (admitted B) on 20 July 2021, you must confirm the non-subsidized place and check the Redistribution button in your personal account on the admission platform (if your application options included both subsidized and non-subsidized places). If you confirmed your non-subsidized place before 24 July 2021, 14.00 and you checked the Redistribution button, you might pass to subsidized places on vacancies unconfirmed by admitted applicants.
- If you find your admission form number on the list of applicants admitted for non- subsidized places (admitted B) on 20 July 2021 and you only included this option, you must confirm your non-subsidized place before 28 July 2021, 16.00.