- Teaching language: English
- Field of study: International Relations and European Studies
- Form of education: day-budget, day-fee
- Duration of studies: 4 semesters
- The number of credits required to obtain the master’s degree: 120
- Number of budgeted places: –
- Number of places with a fee: 50
- Tuition fee: 3000 RON / year, payable in four (4) installments: 3000 RON
- Names and contact details of the coordinator of the specialization: Conf, univ. Dr. Mircea Maniu E-mail: mmaniu [at] ubbcluj.ro
- Compatibility with other masters programs in other countries:University of London – UK, University of East England – UK, University of Kentucky – US.
Mission and objectives of the program
Familiarization with the cultural dimension of different geographic areas and implicitly with the determinant role of this dimension in the successful development of intermational business. Identification of the economic, social, cultural, communication elements, able to determine good positioning on the global market.
Potential beneficiaries of such a program
Licensed, regardless of the field, with a vocation to international business.
Diplomas and qualifications acquired by graduates
Multinational companies, government sector, NGOs with international exposure.
Negotiations and intercultural relations
Concepts and approaches to the theory of international relations
Theories of Economic Globalization
Geoeconomics and geoculture
Fundamentals of international management
Branding of the nation
Management of international communication
Information management and security
Global financial management
Strategic Management in the Global Economy
Trends of the future economy
For detailed information about the curriculum and the curriculum vitae, see the LEARNING section.
Prof. univ. Dr Vasile Puşcas
Prof. univ. Dr. Dan Dungaciu
Dr. Cristian Diaconescu
Conf. Univ. Dr. Gabriela Ciot
visiting professors etc.
Benjamin Morgan – University of Melbourne, Australia
Luis Antonio Gaybor – Universidade de Lima, Peru