For the 2020 Admission, Babeș-Bolyai University will continue to use its online system for the pre-enrolment of candidates, as of 1 March 2020.
- For the July and September 2020 admission, applications for all BA programmes shall be conducted exclusively on our online platform: https://academicinfo.ubbcluj.ro/admitere/
- The necessary scanned documents for application are:
- application form (signed);
- Baccalaureate degree and transcript of records (for degrees accompanied by a transcript of records), or equivalent;
- birth certificate;
- ID card;
- medical certificate;
- signed consent form for the use and processing of personal data;
- signed statement on the authenticity and conformity of the digital/signed documents.
- proof of payment of admission fees (150 RON application fee + 50 RON processing fee for each programme the applicant chooses)
- letter of application – pass/fail ( DOWNLOAD APPLICATION LETTER TEMPLATE )
- copies of the degrees that certify the grant of prizes during high school (1st, 2nd, 3rd prize or mention) at international school Olympiads recognised by the respective Ministry, or 1st prize / gold medal, 2nd, 3rd prize at national school Olympiads or contests.
All scanned documents shall be uploaded onto the admission platform.
At the time of application, it is imperative that the candidate state his/her options related to the programme, study language, type of attendance (full-time, long-distance learning) and funding regime.
The Faculty of European Studies shall not be responsible for any mistake the applicants should make upon filling in their forms.
Romanian and EU/EEA citizens who have completed their high school studies abroad shall upload the following scanned documents onto the admission platform:
– diploma recognition certificate from the Romanian Ministry of Education (for details, see https://cci.ubbcluj.ro/degree_students/eu_students.php)
– a document certifying the equivalence of the grades for the Baccalaureate exam (to undergo the formalities please write to the admission commission prior to uploading your application documents: email@example.com and you will receive your equivalence request)